Monday, February 27, 2023

Calm away from the Cold...

The desire to hibernate has got the better of me this year, and I cannot wait to get back to the warmth and calm of home - or my favourite haunts offering those creature comforts and above all the essential element in the mix; actual creatures in the form of cats!
When I travel, cats are somewhat rather few and far between - certainly in the winter months - so I turn to coffee shops to give me an alternative fix - typically of cafeine and coziness.
This time, the beautiful flowers of Spring in the café windows in Penzance were the perfect antidote to the bitter cold outside and just looking at them even now makes me feel calm, though the fact that I have returned home to my cats does help towards that general feeling of well-being!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your ideas...