Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Crochet Work in Progress...



Snowing outside, and classes have been cancelled even if there doesn't seem to be enough fluffy flakes to make a snowball, let alone merit such drastic measures. Anyway, this might give me some time to work on my crochet project that has been 'Work in Progress' since August.... or maybe not as I've just been hemmed in by furry companions! One competing with the laptop, and the other providing back-up reinforcement! No way I'm going anywhere soon, with or without the snow!


Well, I hope to finish this particular piece sometime this year. I still have to make at least a hundred more hexagons, deal with all those loose ends (a very daunting thought) and sew it all together - preferably before the summer months when it becomes very hot work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your ideas...